Job Offer: Senior Functional Safety Manager
Extending our international team, we are looking for a Functional Safety Manager.
Functional Safety Management:
- Planning and coordination of functional safety activities
- SoC/IC safety architectures, safety certification, and documentation according to ISO 26262
- Management of safety anomalies
- Management of safety interfaces with customers and suppliers (e.g. DIA)
- Facilitation of internal and external assessments
Methodical and technical support on:
- Safety Requirements, Assumption of Use
- FMEDA, FMEA, FTA, Safety Plan
- 26262 Process Maintenance
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology or similar
- At least 2+ years experience in functional safety management and sound know-how in the field of development for functionally safe applications
- Experience Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262
- Motivating, communicative and innovating personality
- Self-driven and hands-on way of working
- Strong analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and German
A plus would be:
- Experience in ASIC/SoC design
- PMP or IPMA certification
- Experience in collaboration with distributed development teams at different locations
Full-time (up to 40 hours per week)
Racyics® is Europe’s leading design service provider for mixed-signal system-on-chip design and turnkey services in advanced nodes.
We deliver professional analog, digital and mixed-signal design services tailored to the customers’ needs with focus on realization of complex System-on-Chips in leading edge technology nodes. Our team of more than 100 employees covers the complete chip design process up to system architecture development. Racyics is working for major German and international semi-custom companies both as a service provider and in collaborative partnerships.
Working at Racyics comes with many benefits, including flexible working hours, mobile work, a financial contribution to your childcare costs and great team events.
Send us a mail with your CV incl. your certificates, transcripts etc. attached to email@example.com. Please mind that we can only consider attachments in PDF format.