As an intern or working student you will support our young team in solving our challenging engineering tasks.
A new data analysis module needs to be added to an existing Python and R based data analysis system for on-wafer data of specific electrical tests on silicon microchips. The existing complex MS Excel sheet shall be replaced with a fully automated scripted version of the analysis. A framework for automated analyses already exists with certain plot capabilities, simplifying integration. The new algorithms shall read standardized tabular input data and create data analysis summary plots by launching UNIX based R and Python scripts. Your task will be to develop this new data analysis module, as well as integrate it into the existing system framework.
- Create new modules for an existing algorithm set (R, Python)
- Program data conversion algorithm
- Program statistical data analysis algorithm
- Program chart output algorithm
- Enable automated error messaging
- Integrate new modules into existing data analysis system (based on loosely connected Python and R algorithms)
- Intermediate R programming skills
- Basic Python programming skills
- Structured working style with algorithm development
- Self-driven and hands-on way of working
Racyics GmbH, Bergstraße 56, 01069 Dresden, Germany
Intern or working student