As an intern or working student you will support our young team in solving our challenging engineering tasks.
Racyics created a design solution enabling world record energy efficiency for digital microchips that is being manufactured on silicon. In the corresponding product engineering, significant amounts of data are being analyzed from on-wafer electrical measurements, in order to validate the approach, enable high manufacturing yield, and identify potential issues. In this process, a number of statistical data analyses tasks need to be done, such as running existing scripts, interpreting the outputs, and summarizing these into human interpretable presentations. Under the guidance of your mentor, you will be instructed to execute such data analysis tasks and create summary presentations properly.
- Launch existing statistical data analysis scripts: boxplots, histograms, X-Y plots, etc.
- Data mining for specific problem analysis cases (basic skillset level)
- Summarizing results of statistical data analysis
- MS Powerpoint slides preparation
- Understanding of the scripting environments (R, Python, UNIX) to tackle run-time issues, and do algorithm tweaking
- Knowledge of statistical analysis
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of IC circuit design is of advantage
- Self-driven and hands-on way of working
Racyics GmbH, Bergstraße 56, 01069 Dresden, Germany
Intern or working student