View all Jobs
Job Offer: Working Student – Software Development & AMS Design
We are looking for a student to support our software development activities in IP validation with a focus on AMS circuits. In this position, you will get the chance to work on both software and integrated circuits. You will get in contact with a lot of different analog and mixed-signal IPs in advanced CMOS technologies, developed within Racyics. You will work on a widely used Python-heavy software project that ensures high quality in our IP deliveries. Additionally, you will design, implement, and verify AMS circuits in our IP and chip design projects.
- Develop new features for our IP validation tool according to user and company needs
- Document and verify the tool functionality with automated testing
- Design and verify integrated mixed-signal circuits in advanced nodes
- Ongoing study in electrical engineering, information technology, computer science, physics or similar
- You have finished your first master semester
- Previous software development experience from internships or university projects
- Experience with Cadence Virtuoso for schematic and layout entry from internships or university projects
- Very good knowledge of Python
- Basic knowledge of unit and integration testing
- Basic knowledge of the Linux command line, shell scripts, make and git
- Good English communication skills
Racyics® is Europe’s leading design service provider for mixed-signal system-on-chip design and turnkey services in advanced nodes.
We deliver professional analog, digital and mixed-signal design services tailored to the customers’ needs with focus on realization of complex System-on-Chips in leading edge technology nodes. Our team of more than 100 employees covers the complete chip design process up to system architecture development. Racyics is working for major German and international semi-custom companies both as a service provider and in collaborative partnerships.
Working at Racyics comes with many benefits, including flexible working hours, mobile work, a financial contribution to your childcare costs and great team events.
Send us a mail with your CV incl. your certificates, transcripts etc. attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mind that we can only consider attachments in PDF format.