Racyics ABX Goes Automotive @ Bosch
August 30, 2022 −
It has been a long way since we touched GF 22FDX the first time back in 2016. Right from the start, we’ve focused on the game changing body biasing feature of this technology. With it, we did things never done before.
- We invented a holistic Adaptive Body Biasing (ABB) methodology (4 US Patents granted).
- Based on that, we developed our turnkey ABX platform, which enables any customer to improve PPA by leveraging the ABB-enabled corner tightening as easy as integrating a PLL.
- We demonstrated two energy efficiency world records for MCU implementations in silicon.
- We realised more than 20 in-house and customer testchips and validated the ABX methodology based on a huge set of silicon data in close collaboration with GlobalFoundries.
- We licenced our consumer ABX IP to several customers, which already resulted in three full-mask product tape-outs, with much more coming soon.
Today we are very happy and proud that we reached another important milestone: Bosch selected our ABX solution for their upcoming automotive products.
One of the first success stories of our automotive ABX IP was to enable Siliconally to develop their AutomotiveEthernet PHY IP with unparalleled energy efficiency. Now, we feel honoured that Bosch selected ABX for its upcoming functional safe automotive products in 22FDX.
Thank you very much Dr. Oliver Wolst for putting your trust in us. You won’t regret it!
For more information, check out the news on Design & Reuse.