Body biasing is a disruptive 22FDX® feature enabling post silicon adaption of transistor threshold voltages. Racyics’ Adaptive Body Biasing (ABB) technology provides reliable and predictable ultra-low voltage (ULV) operation down to 0.4V, compensating process, supply voltage and temperature variations (PVT) to guarantee timing and power with high yield.
- Comprehensive ABB platform for ULP and high-performance applications
- ABB generator, standard cells, SRAM
- Up to 9X performance (versus no-bias)
- 75% leakage reduction (versus static bias trimming)
- Corner tightening and ABB-aware implementation for improved PPA
- Guaranteed performance and power
- Easy-to use turnkey ABB solution based on standard design flow and sign-off
- Free evaluation kit via email@example.com available now!
|ABB IP Platform||Racyics ABB IP Platfrom ›|
|Standard Cell Libraries incl. PMK||Racyics Standard Cell Libs ›|
|SRAM||Racyics DualRail SRAM ›|
|ABB Generator IP||Racyics ABB Generator IP ›|
|IO Library*||Racyics IO Library ›|
|Glock Generator (ADPLL)*||Available soon|
|* Additional IP for glue-less interfacing to ULV Racyics® ABB IP Platform|