Racyics® is an experienced System-on-Chip design service provider based in Dresden, Germany. We offer design and implementation services for analog, mixed-signal and digital ICs. Working for leading European semiconductor companies for many years, the Racyics team contributed to numerous successful chip designs down to 10nm feature size for automotive, consumer and communication applications. As GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ channel partner with focus on advanced and leading edge technologies, Racyics provides access to 28nm, 22nm and 14nm prototyping runs (MPWs). Furthermore, Racyics offers design enablement services for European SMEs and academia.
|Industry||SoC design service company|
|Tapeouts||> 75 since 2009|
|Foundries||GLOBALFOUNDRIES, TSMC, XFAB, IHP, AMS|
|Nodes||250nm SiGe, 180nm, 130nm/130nm SiGe, 65/55nm, 40nm, 28nm, 22nm, 14nm, 10nm|
- Back in 2003 the Racyics founders started their work collaboration as scientific employees at the Technische Universität Dresden
- In 2009 Racyics was founded as a spin-off from the CHAIR OF HIGHLY-PARALLEL VLSI SYSTEMS AND NEURO-MICROELECTRONICS at the Technische Universität Dresden
- In 2013 Racyics became GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ channel partner for EMEA
- In 2015 Racyics moved into its new 800 m² office
- In 2017 Racyics became FDXcelerator™ partner
Our goal is to build a long-term relationship with our customers based on trust and success.
CEO Holger EisenreicH