Racyics® is the leading System-on-Chip design service provider in Europe. We are based in Dresden, Frankfurt/Main and Duisburg, Germany. We offer our customers design services for analog, mixed-signal, and digital ICs including custom IP and turnkey ASIC solutions. Working for leading European semiconductor companies for many years, the Racyics team contributed to more than 100 successful chip designs down to 7nm feature size for automotive, consumer and communication applications. As GlobalFoundries® channel partner with focus on advanced and leading edge technologies, Racyics provides access to 28nm, 22nm and 12nm prototyping runs (MPWs). Furthermore, Racyics offers design enablement services for European SMEs and academia.
|Industry||SoC design service company|
|Headquarters||Germany – Dresden | Frankfurt/Main | Duisburg|
|Tapeouts||> 100 since 2009|
|Foundries||GlobalFoundries, TSMC, SAMSUNG, XFAB, IHP, AMS|
|Nodes||250nm SiGe, 180nm, 130nm/130nm SiGe, 65/55nm, 40nm, 28nm, 22nm, 12nm, 10nm, 7nm|
- Back in 2003 the Racyics founders started their work collaboration as scientific employees at the Technische Universität Dresden
- In 2009 Racyics was founded as a spin-off from the Chair of Highly-Parallel VLSI Systems and Neuro-Microelectronics at the Technische Universität Dresden
- In 2013 Racyics became GLOBALFOUNDRIES channel partner for EMEA
- In 2015 Racyics moved into its new 1200 m² office
- In 2017 Racyics became FDXcelerator™ partner
- In 2021 Racyics opened offices in Duisburg and Frankfurt/Main
Our goal is to build a long-term relationship with our customers based on trust and success.
CEO Holger EisenreicH