Job Offer: Analog & Mixed-Signal Design Engineer
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team of AMS engineers developing cutting-edge analog and mixed-signal circuits in advanced nodes? If you are interested to be involved in the complete analog design process from architecture definition through schematic design to layout implementation, please apply now to join the Analog & Mixed-Signal design team at Racyics!
- Design analog and mixed-signal circuits like data converters, PLLs, SerDes or memories
- Implement these circuits in layout and verify them though simulation
- Work with advanced CMOS technology nodes like 28nm, 22nm and below
- Develop behavioral circuit models for verification
- Contribute to System-on-Chip integration and verification of Mixed-Signal circuits
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology or similar
- Hands-on experience in circuit design, layout implementation and verification with Cadence Virtuoso
- Knowledge of mixed-signal circuit architecture (e.g. ADCs, DACs, PLLs)
- Strong analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
Full-time (up to 40 hours per week)
Racyics® is Europe’s leading design service provider for mixed-signal system-on-chip design and turnkey services in advanced nodes.
We deliver professional analog, digital and mixed-signal design services tailored to the customers’ needs with focus on realization of complex System-on-Chips in leading edge technology nodes. Our team of more than 100 employees covers the complete chip design process up to system architecture development. Racyics is working for major German and international semi-custom companies both as a service provider and in collaborative partnerships.
Working at Racyics comes with many benefits, including flexible working hours, mobile work, a financial contribution to your childcare costs and great team events.
Send us a mail with your CV incl. your certificates, transcripts etc. attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mind that we can only consider attachments in PDF format.