View all Jobs
Job Offer: ASIC Product Engineer
Extending our international team, we are looking for an ASIC Product Engineer.
- Analysis of production test data and PCM electrical test data
- Root cause analysis of product yields, quality or product use at partner location
- Drive structured problem solving and provide feed-back to ASIC design and manufacturing process
- Enhancement of product and system performances throughout product life time
- Support of partner company during ASIC manufacturing test, picking and bring up
- Support of partner company and interface to fab to plan and execute actions to improve yield and key product parameters (e.g. Performance, Leakage)
- Work with leading edge process technologies (e.g. 28nm, 22nm, …)
- Exciting offer to work on cutting edge application area
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Industry experience in semiconductor product engineering and yield management
- Sound knowledge in semiconductor manufacturing processes (fab wafer processing)
- Experience in ASIC design especially with respect to design for test (DFT) is a plus
- Experience in test development or product characterization is a plus
- Experience in bring up of ASIC / PCB is a plus
- Self-driven and hands on way of working
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
Full-time (up to 40 hours per week)
Racyics® is Europe’s leading design service provider for mixed-signal system-on-chip design and turnkey services in advanced nodes.
We deliver professional analog, digital and mixed-signal design services tailored to the customers’ needs with focus on realization of complex System-on-Chips in leading edge technology nodes. Our team of more than 100 employees covers the complete chip design process up to system architecture development. Racyics is working for major German and international semi-custom companies both as a service provider and in collaborative partnerships.
Working at Racyics comes with many benefits, including flexible working hours, mobile work, a financial contribution to your childcare costs and great team events.
Send us a mail with your CV incl. your certificates, transcripts etc. attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mind that we can only consider attachments in PDF format.