View all Jobs
Job Offer: Working Student – Hardware Design
As a working student you will support our international team in solving our challenging engineering tasks.
Racyics is an experienced System on Chip design service provider located in Dresden, Duisburg and Frankfurt/Main. Depending on your interests and prior experience we offer tailored student positions in
- Digital Design and Verification
- Design for Test (DFT)
- SoC Physical Design
- Analog & Mixed Signal Design
- Package/PCB Design and Validation
- Application and Product Engineering
As working student at Racyics you are also able to do your compulsory internship or diploma/master thesis.
- Ongoing study in electrical engineering, information technology, computer science, physics or similar
- Very good or excellent grade point average
- Excellent computer skills (Including, but not limited to: Windows, Office, UNIX/LINUX)
- Dedication to successful and thorough completion of assigned tasks
- Good English communication skills
- Finished intermediate exams or at least 2nd master semester
- Student must be willing to travel on a daily basis to one of our office locations
Good to have skills:
- Related prior work or internship experience
- Good knowledge in a programming or scripting language (e.g. TCL, Python, Perl or C/C++)
Racyics® is Europe’s leading design service provider for mixed-signal system-on-chip design and turnkey services in advanced nodes.
We deliver professional analog, digital and mixed-signal design services tailored to the customers’ needs with focus on realization of complex System-on-Chips in leading edge technology nodes. Our team of more than 100 employees covers the complete chip design process up to system architecture development. Racyics is working for major German and international semi-custom companies both as a service provider and in collaborative partnerships.
Working at Racyics comes with many benefits, including flexible working hours, mobile work, a financial contribution to your childcare costs and great team events.
Send us a mail with your CV incl. your certificates, transcripts etc. attached to email@example.com. Please mind that we can only consider attachments in PDF format.