Job Offer: IC Package Design Engineer
Join our Team: Exciting Opportunity for an IC Package Design Engineer!
Join our Team: Exciting Opportunity for an IC Package Design Engineer!We're assembling a dynamic team that thrives on diverse knowledge and a broad work spectrum. Contribute to numerous projects with your knowledge, focusing on IC Package Co-Design, Layout, and Signal- as well as Power-Integrity-Simulations.
- Design and layout IC-Packages using State-of-the-Art tools and technologies
- Physical Co-Design of IC packages (bump and pad-ring planning)
- Bonding diagram generation for wirebond packages
- Scripting and design automation
- Perform signal and power integrity simulations within the system, including the PCB and IC-Package
- Extract models of PCB and IC-package using 3D/2D EM simulations
- Generate models of IC-interfaces for fast electrical signal and power integrity simulations
- Work in close cooperation to our chip design teams to ensure system level signal and power integrity
- Develop scripts for post-processing of simulation data
- Document and report your results
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledge in printed circuit board layout and manufacturing
- Knowledge in time and frequency domain modelling
- Knowledge in scripting for design automation (e.g. Python / Perl / TCL / VBA) would be a plus
- Self-Driven and hands-on way of working
- Strong analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and German
Knowledge in any of these tools would be a plus:
- Cadence Allegro, Cadence APD, Mentor Xpedition, Altium Designer
- CST Studio Suite, Ansys HFSS, Ansys Q3D, Ansys SIwave, Cadence Sigirty
- Cadence Virtuoso
Full-time (up to 40 hours per week)
Racyics® is Europe’s leading design service provider for mixed-signal system-on-chip design and turnkey services in advanced nodes.
We deliver professional analog, digital and mixed-signal design services tailored to the customers’ needs with focus on realization of complex System-on-Chips in leading edge technology nodes. Our team of more than 100 employees covers the complete chip design process up to system architecture development. Racyics is working for major German and international semi-custom companies both as a service provider and in collaborative partnerships.
Working at Racyics comes with many benefits, including flexible working hours, mobile work, a financial contribution to your childcare costs and great team events.
Send us a mail with your CV incl. your certificates, transcripts etc. attached to email@example.com. Please mind that we can only consider attachments in PDF format.