View all Jobs
Job Offer: Senior/Principal Analog Mixed-Signal Design Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Analog & Mixed-Signal Design Engineer to design AMS IP in advanced nodes, and to provide technical leadership for small teams of AMS Designers in System-on-Chip design projects. You will be responsible for the concept, design, verification, and implementation of state-of-the-art mixed-signal circuits, and for the creation of design views required in a digital implementation flow. You will work in close cooperation with Digital Design and Implementation teams. You will lead the analog development activities in SoC design projects and provide structure and mentorship to small project-driven teams of AMS designers.
- Design and Implementation of Mixed-Signal circuits (e.g. Data-Converters, PLLs, SerDes, Memories) in 28nm, 22nm and smaller CMOS technologies
- Development of behavioral circuit models for verification
- Schematic and RTL implementation
- Supervision and Contribution to automated and custom layout implementation
- Contribute to System-on-Chip Integration and Verification of Mixed-Signal Circuits
- Lead and organize the development, design and implementation of mixed-signal circuits
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology or similar
- At least 5+ years experience in analog and mixed-signal circuit design
- Experience with 28nm or smaller CMOS technologies
- Experience in Verilog RTL description and wreal behavioral modeling
- Experience in Cadence Virtuoso
- Knowledge of mixed-signal circuit architecture (e.g. ADCs, DACs, PLLs)
- Self-driven and hands-on way of working
- Strong analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
Full-time (up to 40 hours per week)
Racyics® is Europe’s leading design service provider for mixed-signal system-on-chip design and turnkey services in advanced nodes.
We deliver professional analog, digital and mixed-signal design services tailored to the customers’ needs with focus on realization of complex System-on-Chips in leading edge technology nodes. Our team of more than 100 employees covers the complete chip design process up to system architecture development. Racyics is working for major German and international semi-custom companies both as a service provider and in collaborative partnerships.
Working at Racyics comes with many benefits, including flexible working hours, mobile work, a financial contribution to your childcare costs and great team events.
Send us a mail with your CV incl. your certificates, transcripts etc. attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mind that we can only consider attachments in PDF format.