View all Jobs
Job Offer: Senior Power Integrity / EMIR Engineer
Extending our international team, we are looking for an Senior Power Integrity / EMIR Engineer.
- Perform power integrity analysis (IR/IVD), and Electro-migration (EM) using Apache Redhawk, Redhawk SeaScape and/ or Cadence Voltus, provide feedback, and recommend EMIR mitigation strategies
- Develop procedures, analysis, and design automation methodologies for power integrity challenges
- Assists in defining on-chip power grid and power switch solutions
- Generate needed views and input data for Power Integrity Analysis
- Help improve the design flow and methodology at Racyics
- Supporting Chip/Package/Board Co-Simulation and Analysis
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology or similar
- At least 5+ years experience in physical design
- At least 3+ years experience in power integrity/ EMIR
- Strong experience with Apache Redhawk, Redhawk SeaScape and/ or Voltus IR/DVD tool set
- Knowledge in high frequency power integrity simulation and analysis
- Experience in scripting for design automation (e.g. Python/ Perl/ TCL)
- Self-driven and hands-on way of working
- Strong analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
A plus would be:
- hands-on experience in ESD analysis
Full-time (up to 40 hours per week)
Racyics® is Europe’s leading design service provider for mixed-signal system-on-chip design and turnkey services in advanced nodes.
We deliver professional analog, digital and mixed-signal design services tailored to the customers’ needs with focus on realization of complex System-on-Chips in leading edge technology nodes. Our team of more than 100 employees covers the complete chip design process up to system architecture development. Racyics is working for major German and international semi-custom companies both as a service provider and in collaborative partnerships.
Working at Racyics comes with many benefits, including flexible working hours, mobile work, a financial contribution to your childcare costs and great team events.
Send us a mail with your CV incl. your certificates, transcripts etc. attached to email@example.com. Please mind that we can only consider attachments in PDF format.