Job Offer: Senior/Principal SoC Physical Design Engineer
Extending our international team, we are looking for an experienced SoC Physical Design Engineer.
- Responsibility for physical design, implementation and verification of complex digital and mixed signal SoCs
- Implementation according to customer requirements using state-of-the-art EDA tools and flows
- Responsibility for complete steps in RTL2GDS flow, such as Synthesis, P&R, Physical Verification, EMIR, Equivalence Check or Static Timing Analysis
- Implement solutions to the various challenges in designing SoCs in leading edge Technologies
- Contribute to methodology developments with proposals and implementation of flow and methodology enhancements
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology or similar
- At least 5+ years experience in SoC Physical Design in leading edge CMOS and/or FDSOI technologies
- Strong knowledge of state-of-the-art synthesis, P&R and verification tools from Cadence, Synopsys, Ansys and Mentor
- Strong knowledge in timing modelling and timing analysis for digital designs
- Knowledge in Programming in TCL, Perl or Python
- Basic knowledge in RTL Design
- Self-driven and hands-on way of working
- Strong analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
Full-time (up to 40 hours per week)
Racyics® is Europe’s leading design service provider for mixed-signal system-on-chip design and turnkey services in advanced nodes.
We deliver professional analog, digital and mixed-signal design services tailored to the customers’ needs with focus on realization of complex System-on-Chips in leading edge technology nodes. Our team of more than 100 employees covers the complete chip design process up to system architecture development. Racyics is working for major German and international semi-custom companies both as a service provider and in collaborative partnerships.
Working at Racyics comes with many benefits, including flexible working hours, mobile work, a financial contribution to your childcare costs and great team events.
Send us a mail with your CV incl. your certificates, transcripts etc. attached to email@example.com. Please mind that we can only consider attachments in PDF format.